Thursday, February 25, 2010

My favourite glasses (part 1)

Glasses are the main accessories I find myself constantly thinking about (although I do have a thing for watches too!).

Linda Farrow for Luella in 08 (My all-time favourites: Swoon!):
I really dig these Alexander Wang/Linda Farrow frames; the shape is reminiscent of the cat-eye but has a sharp, futuristic edge.

Another thing I keep coming back to is 'drip' glasses. I first saw them during the A/W 08 season at Klavers van Engelen :
Next this slick aviator turned up at Back for Ann-Sofie Back. They were designed by Sheefun and were featured in a string of mags like Nylon and Dazed&Confused:

I'll probably have to keep squinting until I'm rich! haha! x LL

1 comments:

thesocialcode said...

omgosh i Love all these sunnies!!
thanks for sharing.


x
Zoe
http://thesocialcode.tumblr.com