Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Behind the scenes with RWB & Harpers Bazaar.

Last I posted I was off to Sydney for the Harpers Bazaar and Romance was Born 101 Dalmations shoot. The Sydney State Theatre was the perfect location. I loved the contrast between all those rich amber tones and b&w outfits. It's funny to think about space and the way people wear places and vice versa!

It was a magical experience and so many interesting characters turned up! There were lots of children and families involved in the shoot which was lovely to see. It was great meeting other other bloggers like Darren and Georgi (pictured below with roses in her hair). I can't wait to see the finished results from the shoot!



I love playing around with make-up and decided to don some bee-stung diamonte lips. The image that I sliced in features fabrics from what I was wearing. I love wearing matching prints in different textures. Mismatching is another one of my passions, so I enjoyed pairing together dots which were almost alike but not quite...

My favourite images were taken post-shoot. It was sweet to see this painted lady saying g'bye to a hound:



xLL

8 comments:

Madalene said...

i love this post Laurie, the photo's are so beautiful what a great collection, keep up the great work! Can't wait to pick up the issue see your face in the shoot :) <3 Miss. Maddy

boymoments said...

great shots! i like the feel effect of the photos, what did you do to them?

Krista said...

Great post Laurie, this photoshoot looks amazing and whole lot of fun! Love your blog so far, your posts are very interesting and I can't wait to see more :)

Jenny said...

LOOOOOOOOVE this. Your make up is heartstoppingly cool!

Mez said...

love the photos, what a fantastic day for you.

Coco said...

These photos are gorgeous, they're film, aren't they? You are so lucky!

Laurie Luxe said...

Hey everyone, thanks for your comments! the photos are film - I didn't edit them or use any photoshop effects :^)
x LL

Carly. said...

oh my god. I'm so jealous. you lucky thing!