Wednesday, January 13, 2010

FRIENDSWITHYOU - magical worlds to visit

I'm dashing off to sydney this morning - I've never been before so I'm rather excited! On Friday I'm going to partake in a shoot for Romance Was Born and Harpers Bizaar. 101 people will be dressing up and attending - all in Dalmatian-inspired garb. Should be interesting! I've tried to create the most interesting and yet travel efficient outfit I could. More on that later.

Thinking about magical places, these images came to mind:



They are from FRIENDSWITHYOU's Pictopia Fun House Exhibition @ Haus der Kulturen der Welt Museum in Berlin! So sweet!
I wish someone would commission FWY to place these friendly blocks around Melbourne. One can dream.
xox LL

1 comments:

holly fluxx said...

YEH!! i went to Pictoplasma last year and they had a big FRIENDSWITYOU bouncy castle!!! it was really fun. except it kept half deflating... nice blog ps.